Walker's night time routine has remained constant since he was about 8 weeks old.
Dinner with mom & dad
Bath time with dad
Books or Max & Ruby
(His choice - lately he has chosen the book Dogs which is difficult to read through the cut out and torn out parts in the book - I am to blame for that one - he went through a stage where he would "want" the dog on the page so short of getting the actual dog I cut them out and let him carry them around. This worked great but now we have some holes in our reading - thankfully this has been a favorite for quite some time and Adam and I know most of it by heart.)
Spending time on our bed either watching his show or playing
(which includes building houses with pillows and jumping on the bed, Adam and I)
Rocking with mom in the glider
Bedtime
(with Walker on his belly in his crib, with his arms tucked underneath him, booty in the air and blanket tucked around his sides)

walker jumping on our bed...one of his favorite nightly rituals

just when you think he is all jumped out and ready to go to bed...

he starts again!
adam played a new game with walker last night which I'm sure will become one of his favorite activities...he rolls him across the bed to me and then I throw him back to adam where he lands softly on a pillow...now repeat until you no longer have the strength to move him and he will politely ask "one more roll, please"
so we do it one more time...
No comments:
Post a Comment