Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Mom maybe Elle got a pricker (sticker) in her foot." - why she woke up crying from her nap per Walker

"Dad, look at this lion puff" - lion cub

"I have this weapon - look at me wep things with it mom."

"When I get to Valley Oaks my mom is getting me a helicopter" - told to his cousin Jack.

"Momma your brown eyes are beautiful too." - told to me after I told him how beautiful his blue eyes were

"I spy with my little eye something brown eyes and its on your face. Can you guess it momma?"

How I love you Walker! Mrs. Walstead wrote you a thank you note from the last day of school and my favorite part of it was how she told you that she loved your imagination - and boy do I too! You always have a story to tell us and you continually look outside of the box to describe things. I hope that this stays with you sweet boy!


No comments: