Sunday, June 6, 2010

4 months already!



There are times that I wish time would stand still and this is definitely one of those times. 4 months is such a blessed age. She pretty much adores anything that we do and smiles constantly at us. Just this morning Elle was giggling up a storm and I look over the kitchen counter to see Walker swinging Elle in her jumperoo - a little too high for me but Elle thought it was probably the most fun she has had EVER! I guess little girls with big brothers learn quickly to be tough and adventurous.

My sweet Elle how wonderful you have made the past four months...even with the sleep deprivation I am just over the moon in love with you.

You are starting to sit up and have become good at pushing your self up on your belly. No rolling yet. If you have had too much tummy time you bury your little face in the blanket and eat it or eat on your hands until I come and plop you onto your back. You love to breastfeed and recently decided the bottle was just not going to happen even though you have taken one occasionally since about a week old - hopefully that changes before mama's girls' weekend in July! You are such a trooper hanging out in the heat at the swimming pool as big brother swims and swims the day away. You still love to be swaddled to sleep and like your soothie pacifiers when you are falling asleep. You chew on your hands but either haven't found your thumb or aren't interested in it.

Love you my little angel!

No comments: