Saturday, May 7, 2011

Little Miss Talker

Words at 15 months:

mama
dada {repeated over and over after you hear the garage door open every evening}
walker
pup pup
cat
cracker
dog
cow
duck
ho ho {horse}
book
bike
hat
BB {your cousin}
Georgia {your auntie and babysitter who loves to dress you up}
da da {baby - pronounces soft and sweet much different then your DADAs when you see your daddy}
mine {I think you learned this one from your brother}
no {I think you learned this one from your mama}
car {speaking of your push car that daddy takes you on walks in - you go in sit in it in the foyer and wait until he finds you}
tractor {at least there is one perk to our street being under construction - free daily entertainment - now if you even hear the loud noise you immediately say "tractor"}
bird
swing {probably one of your favorite things to do - you could swing for hours on end}
poopoo & peepee {maybe you'll be be potty trained early?}
block
baba {your pacifier}
bunny {your lovey}
blankie {your sleep sack that you sleep with daily}
cu cake {cupcake - yes, at 15 months she can spot cupcakes while they are still in the cute cardboard box from Sprinkles!}
poo pah {her granddad}
and I'm sure there are more I am forgetting!

Love you sweet girl!

No comments: