Thursday, November 3, 2011

Walker Lately

Walker - you are officially a big guy now {I'm sure you have been for awhile now but I'm finally admitting it!}.

You go to school every morning at 7:15 am with your daddy taking you into school. Today he said that you stopped short of the pre-K building and said "you can stop here dad" and gave him a bones and were on your way.

You run across the bridge daily after school cheering "I'm the first one". You then proceed to make play date arrangements with your school friends each and every day. You definitely love your friends.

You are an awesome soccer player and I love to watch you play the game. You've scored 8 goals this season and your favorite position to play is goalie.

You are a sweet leader in your preK class and Mrs. Gillie brags about you to me every time I see her.

Favorites:

color - blue

ride-on: currently your whip lash scooter {on pretty days I will take it up and you will ride it home from school}

friend: cousin BB & Cameron

food: spaghetti {you request it EVERY day and would eat it daily if I would make it!}

candy: M&M {has been since you first had candy at age 2}

past time: playing games on daddy's iPad or phone

toy: anything Star Wars and Legos {you build them with your dad}

new words: totally, awesome, dominate {what we tell you to do before each soccer game and karate practice}

You are a DELIGHT Walker! We love you so!

No comments: