Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Swim Team!

Walker had his first swim meet last night. He swam the 25 free for 6 and under boys and did great! I was so glad that he swam the entire way! He placed third in his heat and received a white ribbon with gold writing on it and as he walked around the deck back to the sitting area he beamed "I got the gold ribbon! I got the gold ribbon" to anyone and everyone he saw along the way!

On the drive home, I asked him what his most favorite thing about the swim meet was and he quickly responded "getting my first ring pop". Of course - 5 hours of being at the meet, countless swim practices and lessons with Elle in tow and he is going to remember the ring pop!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hi Lyndsay!

What is your email address? I am sorry this is so delayed, but I wanted to write you about the post you wrote on my blog about Piper and dairy:) Thank you so much! Your kids are cuties!