Monday, May 4, 2009

His 1st Ice Cream Cone



He loved it!  He has definitely been a fan of ice cream for some time now but I have always given it to him in a cup.  With the hot weather upon us, I decided to buy some cones at the store the other day.  Walker was very excited to have it in a cone but didn't really want to bite the cone - he just wanted to lick the ice cream until he had licked it all out of the cone.  He told me "no, mommy you don't eat that cone" when I told him that you are supposed to take bites of the cone.  I guess he just thinks that ice cream out of a cone is much cooler than a cup even if you don't eat the cone because he asked for his ice cream in a cone again today!  

No comments: