AHOY MATES!
Walker had a pirate party for his 3rd birthday with all his friends from the neighborhood and school! It was the perfect sunny Sunday after a very rainy Saturday - Walker and I did a sun dance on Sunday morning so that the ground would dry out before the party started at 3 pm. Walker had been talking about his pirate party for weeks and was so excited when he actually saw the workmen at our house setting up the pirate ship moonwalk that he had heard so much about from Adam and I! Everyone got a pirate hat or bandana to wear, an eye patch and pirate tattoos - it was great fun and we were so thankful that everyone was able to take part in Walker's special day!
The welcome banner at the front door...
The foyer...
The three of us!
The yummy cake!
Sadly, my one photo of Walker with his cake. I had the video camera while he blew out his candles so the photos were forgotten until he had almost finished! He actually decided to only eat the ice cream. His cousins, Jack and Charlie sat with him.
Luckily, we had left over cake so Adam and I sang Happy Birthday to him again the next night so I could capture him blowing out his candles...
Dad lighting the candles - he was very excited for us to sing to him. He actually requested that we sing to him 3 times (which included blowing out relighting the candles 3 times).
Blowing out his candles
Trying very hard to get that 3rd candle out!
Proud of himself for blowing all 3 candles out!
Cathy and Uncle Will
Nate, Aunt Georgia, Aunt Cathy & Uncle Will
Adam and I
Cathy & Georgia being great Aunts and taking their nephews down the slide post party!
The Pirate Ship moonwalk and slide combo! Everyone loved it!
Adam swinging Walker - which he did for about 1/2 of the party it seemed! Walker could swing for hours on end if you are willing to push him!

















No comments:
Post a Comment